The Elves Need a place too!

Happy Sunday Funday Everyone!!!

Santa can’t have all the Fun!!! Here is The ELF INN 6-pack holder.

10.25"L x 6.25" D x 15"H - it takes 9 boards (Not fully, but that is the way I painted them. All 1/8" MDF. It’s a little over-engineered, but works. LOL Had a few moments of uncertainty when putting it together, but apparently, math does work!

65 Likes

Gorgeous!

5 Likes

What @rbtdanforth said! :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you both!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

What’s next in the village? (What a great display it would make for subsequent holidays.)

3 Likes

I am working on a few pieces. Every “building” will hold some kind of alcohol. Or what ever anyone wants to put in it. LOL

6 Likes

Love this!

5 Likes

Thanks!!! Fun project!

2 Likes

Oh, it is perfect! (but 9 sheets? You’re killing me… I never have 9 sheets of anything…) :rofl:

5 Likes

HAHA. It’s just because the cutouts are complete sides. If I had broken them up it would be less. But a lot longer to glue together. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is some sweet work! And putting the fun in functional. Will there be an elves mess hall or reindeer stable?

2 Likes

How about something for miniature bottles or those liquor filled chocolates?

4 Likes

You just keep getting better and better. I imagine that Christmas giving is really simple for you. :laughing:
I enjoy seeing all of the cool well-made things that you have designed.

5 Likes

Thank you! I have a few more buildings in the series. Trying to get them and other stuff done too! LOL

2 Likes

In the works!!! It’s like you know me already! LOL

2 Likes

Thank you! I am the worst gift giver! I never know what to make! LOL

3 Likes

How could that possibly be?!! :wink:

2 Likes

HAHA…hmmm I wonder!

1 Like

A reindeer stable with assorted chocolate candies or Tootsie Rolls.

3 Likes

HAHA…good idea!

1 Like