The Everwood Ruins Book Nook

We managed to make it past 50k with this little beauty! Almost every part of this wouldn’t have been possible without our Glowforge. The project we used to learn Illustrator and the Glowforge interface became the launching point for our new business and we couldn’t be more excited!

That’s all! Some of you probably saw my original post about this project so I thought I would follow up on it. Now to design the next one…

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/everwoodruins/the-everwood-ruins-book-nook

33 Likes

Congrats! $50K at around $250/per is what…over 200 of them to make? Wow. That’s a success.

11 Likes

Your imagination and creativity are beyond incredible.

6 Likes

Those flickering lights are great, congrats on the success!

6 Likes

Amazing! Such creativity and talent!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. I had also been thinking about planning these “secret worlds” “books” to print. I love to creat more wonder for the world and these are such beautiful surprises for someone to spot on a bookshelf. Congratulations!

2 Likes

I hope you don’t hate them by the time you’ve made 300 of them!!!

Seriously congratulations with a very successful kickstarter, they are not easy and you have done very well, I hope you are really pleased with it all.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! I hope we’re not sick of it after making 300 of them too! Now to start designing a new one… :thinking:

2 Likes

Wow, Congratulations! You are inspiring!

2 Likes

Wow awesome job! Just out of curiosity, how did you market this? I have a project of my own I’ve been tinkering with, but having trouble getting bites using social media. Just wondering. Thanks and good luck! (although it doesn’t seem like you’ll need luck anymore lol)

We did start via Instagram/Facebook before launching it on Kickstarter, but we ended up hiring a marketing team to help with marketing the Kickstarter specifically. Good marketing gets expensive fast but we budgeted well and it’s definitely helped us get off to a much bigger start than we would have been able to do otherwise.