The glowforge is working like CRAP!

Homing < Homing after this last FIX and getting no where fast.

2022-05-06_10h45_31

Why the heck do you post stuff like this? They sent out the notice to everyone who signed up to receive status reports…which I think is really great. You don’t need to let us know that there are issues like this about which they are fully aware and about which we other users can do nothing.

7 Likes

This was after the fix, There is no real fix happening as much as there just going backwards in the Updates.

These slow server issues have been going on for awhile now , and I am back to having to Refresh every design to load now.

There’s no update associated with this. Google Cloud had a partial outage that made the Glowforge website slow for less than one hour. When Google Cloud stopped having an outage, so did Glowforge.

5 Likes

Just no. It just doesn’t work that way.

5 Likes

Speaking of Glowforge features. Have you ever explored the block feature? I’ve only ever used it once. It, like my Glowforge service, works well.

6 Likes

Ha ha…I’ve heard of that before but no, I need to get my laughs from somewhere.

5 Likes

Some people have a weird need for attention.

5 Likes

You got that right! But then, some people have a weird need for laughs… :grimacing: :blush:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.