The lid is stuck open and can´t be closed

The lid is detached on one side and the hinge in the same side appears to be stuck. The lid is now stuck open and It exerts a lot of resistance when trying to close it, so I do not dare.

If the lid is detached, support will need to take a look at it. (Any pictures you can post will help.)

Thanks Jules.

Here is a few photos, hope that helps.

!

I might not be the best person to check this out cause I’m not sure I’m seeing where the lid is detached…are you sure you don’t just have a small piece of material or debris stuck between the lid and the body in that crack behind the machine? That would jam it.

Is it broken here?

broken

1 Like

The glass is peeled off on the right side.
There is no any visible piece of material between the lid and the body, just the crystal seems to have lost the stick.
The problem appears to be in the right hinge, that needs excessive force to turn, opposed to the left hinge, that appears to turn more smoother.

Well, if the glass has detached, don’t try to force it. Wait to hear from support. Might not have gotten enough glue put down there.

They’re probably going to want to have you return it if it has separated…that’s not going to get better, but will worsen over time. So just sit tight and if they need any other pictures they’ll let you know. :neutral_face:

Thanks Jules

Forcing it is my biggest fear, so I’ll wait to hear from support and cross my fingers.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.