The Rest of the Reindeer

The addition of the sleigh just puts it over the top! What a great display this makes. Although, I’m hoping you’ll put your miniature-making skills to work and make a bunch of toys/bags for the sleigh.

8 Likes

Sure you can, you just point and say “now pack that”. :wink:

9 Likes

:rofl: A man that understands the concept of delegation.

rare

7 Likes

I would think that a house wheelchair might be of some help, but not so much where stairs get involved.

I can’t find the link but Rudolph runs a better weather service than Weather Underground.

2 Likes

The dogs and the cats just look at me strangely. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Rusty hit town yesterday, though, so I’m planning to do some pointing and letting him shuffle some boxes around for me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It wouldn’t fit through the aisles in the stacks of boxes. :wink:

The problem with having friends move in as you move out is there’s twice as much stuff to shuffle around. Although the baby grand piano in the middle of my living room makes a nice packing surface. :wink: (It has a protective plywood top on it.)

3 Likes

That is really awesome! Now I need to download the other file! LOL

3 Likes

Sorry I’m still a design novice… How do I ungroup them so I can print individuals?

1 Like

They aren’t grouped in the file I uploaded, and without knowing your software, I’m not sure… I guess I should add one with them spread out. Hang tight – coming up.

1 Like

There – see first post. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Love this! I have to make a set for my plant shelves! I have three shelves in front of our large picture windows and this will be perfect for Christmas! I move out all the orchids and decorate for Christmas. Will make sure to include a picture!

Also howdy neighbor? I think I saw you’re in the Battleground area. Well sort of. I’m in Oregon City and I’m up in Vancouver and Battleground a ton because my sister is up there.

2 Likes

I am! But only for another week or so; we’re in the process of relocating to Texas. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: We’ve got other PDX area users here, though – @janerlea in Vancouver, @ruthmccabedesigns in Scappoose, and @hansena in the St. Johns area, for starters. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh wow! You’re doing the opposite of my parents! They’re moving up to Battleground from New Orleans next year! :joy:

3 Likes

THANK YOU! I downloaded the .svg to a folder then opened it in the Glowforge work space where I was unable to move the individual bodies apart…

2 Likes

:+1:

What a great idea! With the sleigh … it hits the TO-DO list. Thank you!

3 Likes

Wow! I’m just across the river, in West Linn!

3 Likes

I’m in Eugene.

3 Likes

That’s so awesome! I’m over there all the time!

1 Like

:grinning: