The top 2 inches of my material is not viewable on the app?

When I place my material, a sheet of black acrylic 12’’ x 20", into the machine, I can only see 10" of the 12". How do I correct this so I can print on the top 2"? Thanks!

1 Like

The current “cuttable” area of the bed is 10.95" x 19.45". The part that you see on the screen is what the head can reach. In order to maximize it, put the front right corner of the material in the front right corner of the gridded area of the tray. Do not let it overlap the plastic except at the back of the tray.

There will be about an inch and half that you cannot reach without flipping the material over and bringing it to the front.

3 Likes

You cannot print the full 12" as yet. If you slide the piece down till it lays against the front then you can cut at the top but it is best to leave at least a bit in any case, Of course as you do that the bottom part will not be visible or cuttable.

And of course @Jules beat me to it while I was Typing

2 Likes

Sorry…just happened to be wandering by…:wink:

3 Likes

Thanks to both of you for the info!

2 Likes

In addition to the camera limitation described above, the user interface often defaults to the image not being centered. You might be able to pan the image to make sure that you see all that is allowed.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer @Jules and @rbtdanforth , that’s right. I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!

1 Like