"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

I have been waiting for ever for some green and purple acrylic to do this the way I had envisioned, but got impatient and decided I needed a test run anyway. This was done on 12" x 20" whiteboard/blackboard mdf from Lowe’s. There is cutting, engraving and scoring and a bit of Krylon. I got just a little bit of overspray on the lefthand side of the prism, but hey… it’s a test.

49 Likes

Turned out very nice.

4 Likes

Thank You

2 Likes

Roger Waters would love it.

4 Likes

:confused: I was looking for some sort of moon image and then realized they were tiles behind the piece.

2 Likes

Along with it being probably my favorite album of all time, I had a friend from my hometown that used to all of the laser shows for Pink Floyd. He helped me make a very crude “laser cutter” out of an old pen plotter. It would barely mark paper, but it gave me the bug. Many many years later I’m finally getting to actually do what I daydreamed about way back then.

I wonder what ever happened to him??

6 Likes

Ooooo, nicely done!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats the floor of my living room. It’s Travertine stone with oak hardwood.

12 Likes

That wrinkled face is the best. Love the downward face when the wrinkles fall like that.

8 Likes

Really like your “test”!

2 Likes

That album 47 years old now… and still amazing.

If that was a test I can’t wait to see the final :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It really can’t be 47 years can it? Why can I remember every lyric and yet forget what day it is?

3 Likes

I’m right there with you. I was just thinking it had been part of the soundtrack of my life for at least a large portion of it.

2 Likes

Nice turnout!

3 Likes

It was so much after my time I never was into it. :weary:

1 Like

Aw, beautiful!

1 Like

It’s never too late!

If I had another 1000 years to get around to all that interests me, perhaps.

Preaching to the choir :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But the good thing about music is you can have it in the background.

2 Likes