These people have no idea

Friends have bought them, YouTubers I follow have as well, and I’ve heard so many times how awful the wait has been.

Wait… you actually only paid a deposit of, what, at most 2% of the total cost?

Take your whining somewhere else…

1 Like

Bought what?

2 Likes

What are you talking about?

1 Like

Teslas, maybe?

4 Likes

I get the feeling that a link got dropped.

2 Likes

ding ding ding … More evidence that g2n and I are operating on similar frequencies…

The link dropping was intentional. What rock are you people living under? :smiley:

2 Likes

Aha! We’re the people who have no idea…I’m trying to decide if that was twisted or funny. :thinking::smile:

2 Likes

could be both…

2 Likes

That was my thought as well, probably because the math works and we are looking for a model 3 to materialize between October and the end of the year.

We made it into the federal tax incentive group because it seemsTesla was careful of their timing in crossing the 200,000 delivery mark so that the incentives would be available through the end of December. Any sooner and they would have dropped to half in the last quarter.

2 Likes

I had to put down way more than 2% when I ordered my Embraer Legacy 500 jet. So it’s not that he’s talking about…

3 Likes

Literally lol’d…

Yes, of course, Tesla.

A friend of mine got his a few weeks ago, and was driving his GF out to pick up hers last weekend. But one of the YT content guys I follow was singing his sad tale, that’s what prompted me to post.

If you want to watch it, it’s here. I’ve linked it to start at a pretty funny part, but rewind to the beginning if you want to hear his rant on waiting…

2 Likes

His Glowforge is getting it’s own Tesla?

5 Likes

lol… GIRLFRIEND!

I love my Glowforge so much, I need to figure out how to vent it out the jet’s window. Apparently the FAA frowns on installing dryer vents in the fuselage.

5 Likes

uh… duh! Just open a window!

2 Likes