This hack is halfway between gnarly and genius

I guess between not watching TV and not drinking soda except when I’m out, I just somehow missed the whole adventure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sounds like maybe that wasn’t a bad thing!

2 Likes

The proper combo is Rum (Cruzan) and Coke…

3 Likes

This is a pretty good hack. Using a stuffer like this makes the product more consistent and that’s always a good thing.

1 Like

i’m more of a sailor jerry or krakan guy. a spiced rum that isn’t cloyingly vanilla like captain morgan is.

Both Cruzian and Captian Morgan are produced here. I prefer Cruzan… Not a big fan of spiced rum.

It’s trivial, you just load the meat into a soda bottle and extrude it into the target soda bottle.

1 Like

I’ve got a 3" air cylinder with a 3" stroke looking for an application… put some muscle behind your meat extrusion with 120 PSI! (it becomes a patty on a stick when it hits the wall)

4 Likes

I will have to try this before the end of grilling season. Oh wait, grilling season never end just heavier coat needed.

1 Like

Why not just cut out a step and attach it to a torch as was my first impression :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re a website away from a business model right there.

2 Likes

Now if only I had a Laser that could cut inch and a half steel pipe with a bit of welding you could have Kabab Forge ™

1 Like

Here is the burners for it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.