This is why I have to cover my GF

This is Castiel. He knows he’s not supposed to be lounging on my machine, yet here he is. Jerk.

29 Likes

I am sure I have no idea what you mean. Also, why do my projects all smell like burnt cat hair?

28 Likes

That’s too cute…My four are completely uninterested. :smile:

3 Likes

This does not surprise me in the least. He’s got to be in everything. He is a most insistent cat. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I guess the lid is rated for cat lbs?!!

4 Likes

I can see them sharpening their claws on the cover. It is a good thing that cat claws have a lower hardness than tempered glass. :scream:

2 Likes

Also, @ritadian nice cat name :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thankfully my cats haven’t done this. If anyone’s to wreck it, it’s gonna be me! :smiley:

Wouldn’t worry about scratches. My lid is scratched to heck…

i’m really glad my pet doesn’t try to sleep on top of mine.

3 Likes

This almost made me laugh out loud during a meeting.

2 Likes

I pray one of my mastiffs doesn’t try that.

2 Likes

Funny, I thought only my cat’s nickname was jerk. The the laser is also his favorite perch. I randomly throw Amazon boxes around to distract him a little. I got some tiny ones and huge ones lately, he’s testing how liquid he is.

4 Likes

Meow- like your opinion matters the cat says. Who is calling who a jerk? The 2 legged creature is one weird looking cat!

2 Likes

I have no idea how to share a pic in here I’m so new lol but hopefully it comes out. I’m certain I’m gonna be in the same predicament as you this wasnt even in the door for 5 minutes and she was already asleep on it! LOL

11 Likes

I think that the cat also wants some publicity… assuming that is a camera next to its nose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cats and boxes are like a universal constant. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the video recently where the guy had two Ravens named Brean and Nuts, and the video managed to do the whole thing without ever talking about Raven Bran with Nuts,
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Could be worse (CW for salty language):

1 Like

i called my cat plenty of worse things than Myke does his. deservedly so.

2 Likes