This seems laserable

Cat people, You know what to do

24 Likes

The cat? Only if you can squish him to be less than 2" thick…

4 Likes

That only solves one problem. The other problem of not being able to see through my cat…i think the laser solution for that would be too messy…

16 Likes

'Why are you not paying attention to me??"
I think the cat knows you interface with that - here… somewhere.

7 Likes

Yep. For me it’s the incessant pacing back and forth in front of the screen. It’s why I have to do a lot of computing with my iPad—easier to move out of the way so I can see.

4 Likes

I do all the work on my laptop with my drawing tablet attached. That tablet needs to be connected to the computer, otherwise i’d be working elsewhere.

When i am not using it, the cat is next to me laying on important papers and everything else i need to get to for the day… unless the GF is running, then he’s on top of that.

14 Likes

With mine, I seem to have more issues with keeping him off the lid of my Glowforge when I am using it.

9 Likes

My cat just keeps walking across my lap and tapping my shoulder and face to get my attention. She doesn’t care that much about the keyboard. I’d need a whole box to keep her out. Oh, wait. That’s just a room with a closed door. :wink:

6 Likes

:joy::rofl: you should post this pic to reddit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.