Three months of Glowforge - Purse, Puzzles and boxes

I’m having the time of my life making things. It took me almost three weeks to set everything up but I can’t stop thinking of things to make. My first project was to burn a drawn image onto a flour tortilla for my grandson, which unfortunately I didn’t take a picture of. Since then I made many things but here are a few I made, that look half decent. Just wanted to say THANKS to all of you who post your creations and share your tips and fails!!! We can learn from the fails almost more than from the successes!!! My Zelda box is first of two which I later remembered to cut holes for carrying straps and a clasp. It took me two days of watching videos and reading community comments to figure out how to remove the glowforge logo to personalize the earsavers for a hospital. And three sheets of earsavers later I realized that my settings were way off …I was either melting the masking onto the acrylic or not cutting through but they were all learning moments.

29 Likes

Glad you’re having at least as much fun with your Glowforge as the rest of us! You sure made very nice projects.

1 Like

Thank you!

Nice work! It’s great to be learning new things and making such wonderful stuff!

Thanks!

Some great projects! The purse is particularly nice.

Thanks!

They are all great projects!!! Welcome to the community!!!

Awesome start. These are all great!

Thank you!

Thanks!

Thank you!

Thanks!