Tic Tac Toe Revisited

We’re down in Battle Ground (just north of Vancouver/Portland). Got some rain today, and they’re saying snow is on the way tomorrow…I’ll believe it when I see it! :wink:

3 Likes

There is simply no such thing.

5 Likes

We got over 5 inches of snow. How did you do?? I played on the glowforge and made plant markers to pass the time. Rumor is more snow this weekend

2 Likes

We got enough to stick Sunday night, but probably only a couple of inches. The roads were icy Monday morning. Ironically I got rear-ended TODAY, after they were all dry and clear. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It’s like the snow does something to people’s brains, traffic was horrible this morning despite the roads being fine!

Sucks! So sorry. Hope your OK. Maybe you can glowforge new car parts. Or at least a funny car
Caution sign for your bumper. Maybe something like “Brake Check” or “I was here first”.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m fine. I drive a truck, so damage was pretty minimal. My bumper got pushed down an inch or so; the car that hit me was all caved in and spewing steam everywhere. And I managed not to hit the car in front of me, barely, so yay! :wink:

3 Likes

Oh wow! Sorry to hear that…glad no one was hurt, but you still could do without the hassle! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yikes! Glad to hear you are ok. The last thing a bad ankle needs

2 Likes

You will be able to sing “this old man” while paying Tic-tack on your toes.

1 Like

That’s really quite lovely!

7 Likes