Time Turner

Oops! It’s already gone home with its new owner!

Right? I had to prop some white posterboard behind it to block out the ugly hose and stuff, because I liked how it looked there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

giphy

8 Likes

That is fantastic! I’ll bet she was blown away!

1 Like

So amazing, it begs to be picked up… And I’m always a sucker for GF-made hardware!

1 Like

Nice build. I recently came across a hourglass that had magnetic sand and a magnetic base that caused the sand to build up along the field lines. That would add an extra bit of magnetic “magic” if you ever build one again.

3 Likes

That’s amazing. I’m sure she’ll treasure it. Good luck with the move.

1 Like

beautiful work

1 Like

WOW!!! Absolutely beautiful. I myself am a huge Harry Potter Fan, would love the files for this if you’re sharing lol

1 Like

Hi there - welcome to the forum!
Just an FYI, it is against forum rules to ask for files. If someone is generously provide them, they post them in the Free Design section. @geek2nurse has offered several other excellent designs for free - just do a search. However this is not one of them.

1 Like

:purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m gonna guess Rub 'n Buff is making an appearance here. That stuff does such a nice job!

3 Likes

I’m addicted to the stuff. :wink: I tried using metallic spray paint and just wasn’t happy with the look, so it got topped with Rub ‘n’ Buff. Along with all the edges, of course.

3 Likes

I started using rub 'n buff back when someone asked me to do a nerf gun steampunk weapon mod…It is amazing to work with and looks great.

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

Beautiful! Does it actually turn?

Yep!

1 Like

That’s really amazing!

1 Like

But does it actually turn back time?..

if so, I need lottery tickets…