Tiny house from the movie "UP"

Brilliant - love the balloons

4 Likes

Oh wow, what an amazing layout! Love the creepy music—it’s a great video.

3 Likes

Wow! Your patience and attention to detail is phenomenal! So glad you persevered - it’s an amazing project!

4 Likes

Excuse me while I go pick my jaw up out of the drool :heart_eyes: I expect to be blown away by your stuff but this is a step beyond. I have never much liked N-scale because what I have seen is quite lacking in detail like it was pushing too hard to be so small. Your stuff however has more detail than a lot of HO I have seen.

8 Likes

Yeah, there are a few people here that make it impossible for me to find words for…the creativity level is just through the roof! (The one with balloons on it!) :smile:

Okay wait…i found one…Gobsmacked!

7 Likes

Wow, so tiny and such detail!

4 Likes

As I was reading your description, I was thinking that the balloons were made of “sprinkles” that are used on ice cream. Very nice and colorful.

3 Likes

Wowzers, that looks incredible!

4 Likes

This is so very cool!! Love it!!

2 Likes

Space considerations is exactly why I moved from HO to N.

1 Like

I think this is my favorite. Did you consider a small balloon instead of clay? Might have made it less top heavy. But as always, your imagination astounds!

4 Likes

Adorable!! I love the balloons. My daughter and her boyfriend were the couple from UP for Halloween.

6 Likes

Oh, I love it! Tiny things are the best. Very nice work; inspires me!

2 Likes

You might talk with a top house architect in your area to help him show his design ideas and his customers can have a tiny house to go with their big one. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Saw this on Facebook yesterday. Again you blow me away. You have inspired me though and I am working (albeit slowly) on a log cabin.

2 Likes

How awesome and talented you are. Creative BIG TIME. Love it :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

So pretty. I love it. Fantastic job

1 Like

Pretty stinking cute!

that is amazing.