Tiny ornaments

Does anyone else cut something and then decide to leave some of the paper on. I also cut one through the actual barcode on the proof grade material and it’s adorable so I left it as well. Now I’m sealing them so they don’t come off ever :heart:

25 Likes

Those all look very cute! Yes, I have occasionally left on masking. The other thing you can do of course is to peel off what you’ve left on, paint and then peel off the rest.

3 Likes

I didn’t even think about that with these lol. I have done that many times in the past with my Vinyl Projects…I may try it on the regular wood but not on this good stuff haha😂… thank you for the compliment

3 Likes

So cute!

2 Likes

I have totally done this before! Then I seal it so it will stay on.

I love the Minecraft one and the Child!

2 Likes

These are adorable. I am going to admit this at the community and I know no one will judge me. I sing the song every Saturday morning.

PAW Patrol, PAW Patrol
We’ll be there on the double

Whenever there’s a problem
'Round Adventure Bay
Ryder and his team of pups
Will come and save the day

Marshall, Rubble, Chase
Rocky, Zuma, Skye
Yeah, they’re on the way

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Haha I totally get that. I’m usually singing Spider Man , Spider man,

2 Likes

Yeah, a fast spray sealer would probably work (as long as it doesn’t shift the paper coloring). Just enough to prevent lifting a paper edge.

If the masking was painted before the laser work, I wonder if it would make it stiff enough to prevent edge lifting - same as sealing?

Cute project.

1 Like