Tiny stairs for tiny legs

I just started reason a cheezy romance and the main character’s main source of income is making fancy tiny stairs for tiny legs! It made me think of you and this post :stuck_out_tongue:

Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez in case anyone is curious

2 Likes

Is the file for these here? I have mini dachshunds who def need some help getting into bed, on the couch, or anywhere there’s the slightest height challenge

Just so you know, it’s against forum rules to ask for files. If they want to post them there will either be a link, or they’ll post the design in the Free Files section.

If someone shares a print that they’ve made, please respect their sharing and do not ask for the source design or artwork. Designs take work and have value, and when you ask someone to give you that value for free, you undermine their work.

https://community.glowforge.com/faq

(don’t stress, almost everyone does this early on!)

This was my very first project so… they aren’t very good. It’s held together entirely with glue, rather than any notches or pegs or what have you. However, if you want a point to start… here are the two files.

Vallhund Stairs
Supports

5 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I was just excited to see little stairs for little legs lol

2 Likes

Thank you for this. My 3 mini’s will all be grateful for these (and so will I when I can actually sleep through the night without having to pick them up and put them down 1000x’s).

3 Likes