Tiny Treehouse HO Scale

Totally Wow!
Do you have a website for these?

4 Likes

If I were a model railroad afficianado, I would pay Really Good Money to have that treehouse as part of the landscape. Besides being delightful to the eye, it would be a visual pun of the best kind.

All the details you add are works of art themselves. Maybe you can have the artist painting a self-portrait next time instead of a landscape.

6 Likes

Or making a tinier treehouse in a tinier model railroad.

4 Likes

I am a pretty much “model train guy”. This is the one I have on my layout in my office at work. It is built into an actual, real Bonsai tree.

Actually, I guess if I have a train set in my office, that would make me a full on model train guy, lol!!! Every model, bridge, and tunnel portal was drawn in illustrator and cut on the forge.

10 Likes

I have actually made a few 1:87 scale models that have what would be 1:87 scale train sets in them, lol. Supper tiny stuff!

14 Likes

Wowser!!

4 Likes

Ok wow - you win all the geek points!

6 Likes

That would make the scale 1/7569 which would make the the kerf about a meter in that scale.

3 Likes

Talk about recursion…
Stunning @timmystreehouse !

4 Likes

Your design/creative ability blows my mind. I have enough trouble following a book/program to put LEGO kits together and am in awe how they are designed, much less trying to design something like your models! Your tiny, tiny set in the last pic is really something to behold!

We stopped in one day at a railroad museum we pass by every week when we go get milk. Although they do have a lot of railroad memorabilia, they have a LOT of model trains and were building a huge set while we were there. The guys in there were kinda rude, so we didn’t stick around. My husband thought it would be interesting to get into model trains, but we literally have no place to keep them. I just love all the miniature detail. And your details are always spectacular.

5 Likes