Tissue box cover with changeable front & back plates - Updated SVG File 08/3/19

Thanks for giving me something to do tonight!! Love this!

2 Likes

There you go again, gifting the community with your stellar designs. Thanks for this one, and happy Friday to you too!

3 Likes

This is awesome! I am a newbie, nervous, but excited! I think I will try this one!

2 Likes

Very kind and generous! Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Once you get started forging you may have to remind yourself to get to bed before sunrise and some of your chores may go undone for a bit.

5 Likes

What a spectacular gift. Thanks so much for sharing.

2 Likes

thank you!! Awesome design

1 Like

Welcome to the community! To be honest this was the first thing I designed waiting for my GF to arrive. You can do amazing things and there is never ending inspiration in these posts. If you ever need help all you to do is ask the community!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks! I’m glad you like it!

I hope it worked out for you. I would love to see what you made!

Thanks. I have a lot to share. I started designing stuff to make when I knew I was getting a gf. Lol

1 Like

Another great design. Thanks so much for sharing files!

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s fun to design!

1 Like

Thanks! It printed great with the floral pattern, but I’m having trouble putting it together. It seems that the solid pieces don’t have the tab things on the sides, or maybe I am missing something. I just printed the main file. Any tips on construction?

Thanks!

1 Like

OMG You are so right! I was in such a hurry I added the wrong file. Try this one. I updated the file on the main post as well. Sorry about that. I hate wasting materials. You only have to print the sides with tabs.

TissueBoxCover2.svg.zip (13.8 KB)

3 Likes

Please download the newest SVG file I just uploaded if you are going to try this.

2 Likes

That worked great!! Thanks so much for this, it is so awesome!

1 Like

Glad it worked out! So sorry for the mix-up!

Doesn’t matter a bit! Now when I print another one, I already have two pieces cut! :slight_smile:

2 Likes