Today GF is offline and can't get it back

We’ve been using the GF for months without any problems.
Even yesterday we’ve used it.

But today it says it is offline. On both computers we’ve been using.

Searching the forums we read we need to re-setup. So we did but we cannot connect anymore.

After pressing the big button for a while it turns into green.
Then we go to setup.glowforge.com and we see the temporary Wi-Fi access point.
We can select it. Next we’re asked to select our ‘normal’ connection and then we get this error:

We tried the ‘Restart Setup’ several times.

What do we need to do know. Why is this happening?

Some additional information.
The console.log of the pages:

Not sure what happened but because we went to lunch I turned off all hardware: modem, router, computers and GF and turned them on again (did this twice before) after lunch and now everything is working again.
We don’t even have to rerun the setup.

The ticket #89042 can be closed again.

Don’t know exactly what your issue was but i had the same problem last week. The first thing I did was to check to make sure my router was working and it was fine. Then I checked to make sure my router was actually making a connection to the internet, low and behold it wasn’t. The issue was with my ISP provider their server was down. Once it came back up my GF connected without a problem.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, and I’m glad to hear that! Typically, once you’ve connected your Glowforge to your Wi-Fi network and started printing, you don’t need to go through the Wi-Fi setup steps again unless your network name or password changes, or you want to connect to a different network.

If this problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Happy printing!