Today I have become a nonagenarian

Wishing you all the best and hoping you enjoy many more!
Happy Birthday gif

7 Likes

HAPPY CAKE DAY!

3 Likes

Wishing you THE most wonderful milestone birthday! You are an inspiration to everyone.

2 Likes

Happy birthday! What an amazing milestone!

3 Likes

Happiest of birthdays to you! You are an inspiration to us all.
May you enjoy many more years with your Glowforge!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday and many happy returns!

2 Likes

Its always nice to grow older, but is there a point when you get to quit growing up? :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

Um…my wife would say yes. And that it happened to me a long time ago :grin:

Fortunately she’s the grown-up in our family and keeps things from getting out of hand :wink:

7 Likes

Happy birthday! We are honored to have you as a member of the forum! Keep on zapping!

3 Likes

I think if that happens, something has been lost. Just watching my grandaughters (8/10), and the joy in their eyes - just being alive. Don’t have grandchildren? Take that lesson from your dog. This is a one-time shot people, grab it by the horns like @lcronkite… and don’t grow up all the way - it’s a trap!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! And many, many happy returns! You make me realize that I can keep plugging along!

5 Likes

Happy 90 B-Day @lcronkite, you are an inspiration and proof that you are never too old to learn new things and engage technology.
You have witnessed history that we only read in books! How I wish I could have someone close to me to tell me first hand about how things were before.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.