While doing a job today I let my mind wander a bit and realized how easy this would have been with my glowforge. I could have cut 2 hours minimum off the build time. Saved some materials and not had to make sawdust that I would then have to carefully clean off the new vehicle… can’t wait for my tool.
A little about the project.
There’s a device called no photo. What it does is over expose the picture from red light cameras and photo radar so you don’t get a ticket. It’s a great device but it is big and ugly and does not integrate well into higher end vehicles.
This is the unit. When installed on a vehicle with the hardware provided it leaves a huge gap between the plate and the vehicle. It also just looks kinda derpy.
This is about the point where I started feeling sorry for myself that I didn’t have my glowforge yet but I muddled on and completed the job.
This would have been so much easier and time efficient with a glowforge. I can’t wait until mine comes…