Today marked a couple of milestones for me

Well today I made it past a few milestones. It was my first time cutting without the crumb tray. This would’ve went completely without a hitch but when I printed the file Of the little tool which requires no measuring, It clearly printed two small. (This may have been the SVG glitch I’ve heard about) But the warning I received was actually very helpful. It told me that anything with the crumb tray cannot be any larger than .5 inches. And if I proceed without the crumb tray it needed to be 1.5 to 2 inches. This made it a breeze just a drop a ruler down. I have since revise the file for the handy little ruler to print at the correct size. The other little glitch I ran into is that my vector file was too complex and I got a warning saying that my artwork was taking too long to process. Sixth this but just rasterizing some of the graphic and embedding it into the file as a PNG. The other milestones. This is my very first time doing a production run of 10 cutting boards. This has been proceeding without a hitch.

51 Likes

The end result is terrific!

4 Likes

Yeah good job, solid design and good settings.

6 Likes

Very nice work…and milestones are da bomb!

3 Likes

Excellent. Love the graphic and results!! Nice job!

2 Likes

Looks great

1 Like

Oh…wow. Very nice engraving. Nice and dark too. :blush:

2 Likes

Very nice! That seems like the perfect graphic for a cutting board and your settings were spot on.

1 Like

Gosh, that’s an amazing graphic, just perfect for a cutting board. I’m glad you mastered the no-crumb-tray technique.

2 Likes

WOW! That engrave is spectacular. You hit that out of the park. Keep going!

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like

What a beautiful design! Perfect!

2 Likes

Have to agree about the beautiful design. Perfect for wine and cheese. Did you draw it yourself?

Oh I wish I could say I drew it myself but it’s a file I bought from vectorstock.com

1 Like

Cutting boards are on my list to do. These look amazing!