Toddler joy

So this isn’t a super amazing “made on glowforge” but it’s so cool! I made some quick T. rex and shark cut outs for my son to paint and he loves them so much! He’s been playing pretend with the sharks for the last 15 minutes. Just the thought that he gets to grow up with this amazing machine around to make toys and projects is incredible.

25 Likes

Bet your boy thought they were super amazing! (And that’s what counts.) :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, this use is one of the best!

4 Likes

He is adorable!

4 Likes

He hasn’t let the cut outs go yet! Haha he really likes the T. rex with a party hat on it

10 Likes

First steps to raising a maker. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I definitely need to do this

2 Likes

Not super amazing? I am no expert, and with all due respect, IMHO that is a poor assessment! I think it is certainly super amazing!

3 Likes

any time a kid gets to create something they love it. Years ago I suggested we do tie dye T shirts on teh big brothers/big sisters camping trip. One of the other bigs on the planning committee poo pooed the idea. I just said “watch”. well HE got so fired up he left the camp site to go to the store to get a onesie for his pending new arrival. LOL

a couple of the mothers reported that they couldn’t get the shirts OFF their kids so they could wash it…

4 Likes

Or the next Spielberg. :shark: :movie_camera:

3 Likes

Your son is precious … So fun to do any type of crafts with young children!

2 Likes