Toddler Tracks (compatible with Thomas the Train Trackmaster 2014 connectors)

This is the first big project I’ve done that required assembly (I mean, more than just slapping layers on top of each other). It only took about 10 prints with minor adjustments to get it perfect, haha.

If you’re interested in this pattern, you can purchase it for $8.00 here: 8 Toddler Train Track SVG Compatible With Trackmaster 2014 for Laser Cutting, Glowforge, Etc. - Etsy
(I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share store links on here – I read the FAQ and didn’t see anything, but if I’m not please let me know and I’ll remove it. :beers:).

28 Likes

Very cool - and yes, the current flow seems to be you are as an addendum to a post about making it (just like this one), but might I suggest you also go into your profile and on the “website” space, add your Esty store - that way anytime someone clicks on your profile they’ll see you’ve got a store and you don’t have to mention it every time :smiley:

9 Likes

Great idea! I’m new to all of this, so it’s appreciated. :beers:

3 Likes

Very nice!!

4 Likes

For some reason, the link to your store in your profile is not clickable (at least to me). It should be a clickable link.
Did you put it in as a link in the “Web Site” box in your profile? (include the https://www part. Just go to your store and copy the link in the address bar of your browser, then paste it).

You have good prices on your wood as well! Nice!

5 Likes

Strange. It seems to work for me. I just put my store in my profile. Let me know if it doesn’t work either…

Try this one: 8 Toddler Train Track SVG Compatible With Trackmaster | Etsy

Or maybe this one? 8 Toddler Train Track SVG Compatible With Trackmaster | Etsy

Sure would be nice to know how to properly share my stuff, haha…

1 Like

Those work. But the one to your Etsy store in your profile isn’t working for me.
I don’t know. When I hover over it, it appears to be correct, but it isn’t clickable. I had to copy and paste it to work.
I just want it to work for you in case someone wants to go to your store.
Perhaps someone else could weigh in to see if it works for them.

3 Likes

Strange. I just went to my store and it’s not the same URL I put in my profile (which I did the same thing then as I did now…). Anyway, my profile one is updated now. It looks like the ?ref=seller-platform-mcnav wasn’t on the one I put in my profile. Thanks for pointing this out! Let me know if it doesn’t work now.

2 Likes

That is truly impressive. Great job!

1 Like

Still not clickable sadly. What it should say on the line is:

https://www.etsy.com/ shop/ PlumbWorksStore”
(without the spaces after the /s - that’s just so the text would show up here!

2 Likes

When you hover over his link, it looks correct, but it isn’t clickable.

1 Like

I don’t know what to tell you. If you copy and paste the address into your browser, it works fine. It just won’t work clicking from my profile, apparently.

Sorry, I had to wait 2 hours to post this. Apparently I posted too much on day 1 of having my forum account, haha. Anyway, it’s clearly not an issue with what I’m putting in. The issue has to be with Glowforge’s linking.

3 Likes

Technically Discourse. Gf essentially rents the hosting and software from them. Some places run Discourse on their own hardware so they have more control over everything. GF doesn’t so no idea what all isn’t under their control. So who knows, it could be a new person restriction, could be a software hiccup. Actually there was someone here who is or was an admin for another company who utilized Discourse to they may know. I just don’t remember who that was. But I digress.

Welcome.

3 Likes

Now we have planes, train tracks and automobile tracks! lol
ok it doesn’t work that well adding in “tracks” lol

2 Likes

Plane tracks?

1 Like

lol I haven’t seen any runways yet…

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

Could really have used this about 20 years ago. My son’s 3rd Christmas was ALL Thomas .

2 Likes