Tony selling his GF in Seattle area

This could be like a collector piece

4 Likes

Who’s Tony?

They guy who is selling his glowforge

2 Likes

OK, that was fair. :slight_smile:

I meant which forum user is “Tony”, if he is indeed on the forum? The way it was written implied that Tony was some tiny version of famous, so I asked.

2 Likes

Oh, that really does make me sad. (And yes, it would be something of a collectors item.)

This Tony is one of the guys who built the Glowforge. (One of the three original founders, and the techno-guru behind the software.)

(Really hate to see that happen, although I understand why. Best of luck to him.)

5 Likes

…?

He left the Glowforge team after hammering out the basic structure of the software…according to the interview I saw, he prefers the startup environment.

1 Like

One of the glowforge founders, the former CTO.

1 Like

Happy cake day!

2 Likes

I’m happy to report Trogdor is settling into their new home in Portland after a very rainy road trip yesterday. Thank you Tony for coming down to Olympia and saving me a couple hours of driving, and thank you @takitus for posting this here! I was just about to pull the trigger on a new unit when it occurred to me to check the board. No backorder, and I got to meet a Glowforge founder to boot. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

He had a basic? huh.

2 Likes

Did you get him to autograph it? :grinning:

4 Likes

D’oh! Didn’t cross my mind…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.