Too cold error message

On Wednesday night (10-21-20) my GF stopped mid cut and gave me the error message of “too cold”. I keep my GF in my garage and the temp that night was around 68 degrees. I tried turning off the GF and unplugging it, but every time I turn it back on the button is the yellow color and I get the same message of “too cold”. Yesterday (Thursday 10-22-20) the same thing happened. As soon as I power on the GF I get the error. The temp in the garage was around 72 that day. Now today (Friday 10-23-20) I tried to power on the GF and I get the same error. Its 80 degrees outside and probably 75 or 76 degrees in my garage. I emailed customer support but had not heard back from them yet. Are there any trouble shooting tips that anyone knows of? It seems like this has happened to some others and I was wondering if they figured out the problem.

Thanks

Support will get back to you, but I think the error message is incorrect - it should simply be a temperature error message. The operating temperatures for the Glowforge from the Tech specs are below. Also, you might try disconnecting and reconnecting the white ribbon cable.

Recommended Operating Temperature: 60F-75F (16C-24C) Basic and Plus; 60F-81F (16C-27C) Pro

I see you’ve also emailed us about this issue and and we’re working on it there. To avoid duplication, I’m going to close this topic and we’ll continue to work with you on the email thread.