Too good of a job?

I was commissioned to make this bird feeder for a friend’s mom, but when opened it on Christmas, she decided it was too pretty to put outdoors. :person_shrugging:t2:

Vogel Futter Haus translates to “bird food house.”

54 Likes

They have a point…

11 Likes

truly, its like a Bird Hyatt

8 Likes

That’s adorable!

7 Likes

The LED lights are a great touch. It really is beautiful.

5 Likes

You have to admit, it is quite beautiful!

6 Likes

She lives in northern Germany and the sun sets really early this time of year, so she wanted lights to see the birds at dusk. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Make another out of acrylic for durability? Just a passing thought.
It did come out unique and easy to look at.

6 Likes

In this case, it’s a compliment. Roll with it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Poor birds are out of luck!

1 Like

It has teal … far too pretty to go outside. :slight_smile: It looks pretty fabulous!

2 Likes

This is beautiful! And with the LED lights?! I love it! I agree, it might be too pretty to go outside. Better make a grungy one for outside. :rofl:
I have been looking at a project of my own to try and use LED lights. Would be great to know a little how you got the lights on there.

Well done!

3 Likes

Kling-on Pain Sticks aka hot glue gun.:wink:

5 Likes

What a compliment on your work! :heart::clap:

1 Like

She’s right. It’s lovely!

1 Like

I’m afraid I agree!

1 Like

So now she needs something like canaries to put indoors? I would think it would look best with birds. Like the difference between a showplace home, and one that folks live in. The second will be much warmer.

1 Like

Haha! I feel bad for all the birds that almost had a chance to visit this adorable bird house/feeder :bird:

5 Likes

If the birds could write a “we almost ate here” review, it would read “5-stars dining experience! The lighting made my sweetie’s plumage glisten in the soft glow. Ample space to enjoy each other’s conversations over the chef’s decadent offerings. Would definitely recommend!” :dizzy:

4 Likes

Great color combination and design. It really is too nice for outside. :blush:

2 Likes