Too much loss this year

Chris Cornell, now Chester Bennington…to name just 2 greats. I know some of us here have also lost close friends & relatives…seems the number of departed is unusually high this year.

:cry::sob::weary:

6 Likes

Dude! This year’s got nothing on the one before… Bowie, Prince, Lemmy, Leonard Cohen, Alan Rickman, Gene Wilder, Carrie Fisher, etc., etc.

5 Likes

It’s not over yet, though :frowning:

1 Like

We have tickets for Linkin Park :confused: We physically got the tickets yesterday for the August show.

4 Likes

Oh man, that’s a bummer. The timing. Guess you better laser cut a frame for those.

1 Like

And yikes, did not mean to seem flippant about the folks that have passed on this year. Sorry if it came off that way!

4 Likes

yeah been a crazy year, I’ve lost both my grand mothers, my aunt, and just last week my dad…I thought 2016 was done with is horribleness but the hits just keep coming

6 Likes

So, so sorry to hear this. Deepest sympathies to you.

2 Likes

Oh, I am so very sorry too. Please accept my deepest sympathies for your losses.

2 Likes

Condolences on your losses.

2 Likes

I got an email from sirius xm for a linkin park ticket giveaway literally 2 minutes before the internet blew up with the news

1 Like

Sorry for your losses. After all that you should be good for a long stretch.

2 Likes

I was just watching the GMM ep with Linkin Park on it a couple weeks ago. That was filmed just a couple months ago.

Is there a final word on COD? When I heard they speculated suicide, but it was unconfirmed at that time.

2 Likes