Top 10 Things Only Glowforge Owners Will Understand

22 Likes

NO kidding.

That is why I picked up Beamer at the UPS depot.

3 Likes

My box damage was done long before it got to the depot, and it was leaning up against a wall on it’s short side when I got there to pick up.

2 Likes

Well to be honest. When I got out of my minivan and walked into the depot, I was freek’n terrified that I was going to find it up on end leaking. after waiting the 2 years (enduring “wait until the glowforge get’s here” mocking from my family), I just dreaded some additional problem.

4 Likes

Googling this pie company.

Found this little gem:

https://shop.gtpie.com/order/front-street-apple/

Northern spy in a pie, interesting. I’m a macintosh pie guy (new england roots) but I’m pretty much ok with any kind of apple pie.

2 Likes

Mine had leaked quite a bit, but I didn’t discover that until I had to remove the broken exhaust fan 2 years later.

and it ran ok? wow. that is amazing

Now you have us all drooling for pie…

When I read this first I thought the pie had leaked - but then it was Chris’ pie…

3 Likes

Either way it’s a tragedy.

3 Likes

Guard what’s left of that pie, or @shop will steal it! :laughing:

1 Like

Wait… is that a pie?

I thought it was a case of pie-making supplies.

1 Like

The pie, impressively, did not leak despite the best efforts of FedEx. I have already eaten a slice each of the cherry and the blueberry. 9/10 would recommend.

16 Likes

That seems like a LOT of pie.

1 Like

I want pie!!

looks like a single serving size to me. What you talking about? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

which is way better than “not enough pie”

5 Likes

But you didn’t engrave it first, for science?

1 Like

#9. What’s the blue thing for?
#8…

1 Like

I was all ready to look into a pie or two… right up til I saw the price. There’s no pie on the planet worth 33 dollars apiece. :smiley:

2 Likes

The world is burning. I’m giving myself permission to buy the occasional extravagant treat.

7 Likes