Top 10 Things Only Glowforge Owners Will Understand

Me too! Uber Eats every night FTW. :slight_smile:

If it didn’t require living in the city, I might end up adopting this as a lifestyle! I guess the city thing is probably a good thing…meanwhile, I’ll just enjoy it while I can.

4 Likes

The single pie or the whole box?

Hmmm… well since I don’t want to be a fat boy. have to go with the ONE pie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Not my image, but we did make one, it was delish, no burnt taste at all,
and no flame from the laser

5 Likes

Yummy!!

1 Like

Whew, what a relief after seeing the horror of the box. Likely the folks packing the pies understand that shippers often ignore info on boxes! And now I’m hungry… :wink:

2 Likes

2π just in time for Tau Day! Well done you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting. Must have been living under a rock for the past decade. Even though my entire career was Math and Engineering I had not noticed the movement to recognize Tau. I’m still not sure I understand the passion of those that wish recognition of a new constant. Especially coming from the Engineering world where Tau has another meaning. But in the grand scheme of things, don’t really care one way or the other.

1 Like

One of the classics:

(Surely you know Matt if you’re into Maths…)

2 Likes

Not into Math (notice that I didn’t use the word Maths). Can’t think of anything that would bore me more than to use math without working toward a real world solution to a problem. Engineering think.

The video was like having a morning disagreement with the wife. She might be right, she might be wrong, but why argue about something that really didn’t need to be argued.

3 Likes

Everybody’s a negative Nancy today. I recommend eating some pie! Or two pies, whatever floats your boat. Or circumferences your diameter.

5 Likes

I like pie, the only thing I like more than pie is more pie.

4 Likes

So you’re admitting you lean towards τ - be careful, a fight may ensue… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My comment.

Figure my idea of being negative and yours are really, really different. Maybe my complete lack of passion? :wink:

(Only included the emoji so that no one would think I had a frown.)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.