Total Solar Eclipse Planning (Aug 21st, U.S. Only)

Figures, that’s just how naive I am.
Between the flat earthers and the chemtrail believers I can’t tell anymore.

4 Likes

This is really beautiful…thank you! Going to show my grandsons.

1 Like

Wouldn’t touch that with a 10’ pole. I live about 3 hours from Prineville. The traffic last night going into Prineville, the closest city to the festival, was bumper to bumper for 30 miles. I station had already run out of gas. I do have a niece who’s working on an art installation for Meow Wolf in Santa Fe, and has been out there now for at least a week.

2 Likes

Those people make me distraught.

2 Likes

Yeah, I quit school in the 10th grade, and it astounds me that people in this country could be that insulated from knowledge.
Chemtrails, for those who don’t know why they can see their breath on a cold day - or why there are clouds in the sky.

2 Likes

Yes it was meant to be humorous. I’m not a big fan of his regular writing.

1 Like

Hey until it’s been observed we can only predict it. Someone could unplug the universe or reboot it before then… Heck even if it’s observed maybe we all got dosed with good drugs… Maybe like the chemtrails or something.

4 Likes

That installation was fantastic! Loved it! :slight_smile:

I know we’re getting tired of seeing all the eclipse photos, but here’s one shot that really struck me. Gotta love the creativity of some photographers.

source: http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2017/08/a-panoramic-eclipse-composite-with-star-trails-captured-by-stephane-vetter/

12 Likes