Toys for boys🤓

Here’sa couple of guns (rubber band guns) I made for my little ones. One uses rubber bands but the other two shoot real wood bullets via an embedded rubber band. (Daddy owns an armory)

Winchester, Bretta, and a 44…

38 Likes

Cool!

You should have this file since you were the one that dangled the MakeCNC carrot that i couldn’t resist:-)

2 Likes

Very nice work, thanks for sharing.

Very nice!! I was looking at creating some rubber band shooters at one time, but I totally got side-tracked. That is going back on the list of things to do!

I really like the “6-shooter” look!

Really?!? I haven’t found it yet! Gotta go hunt it down, now!

Ha! Found two of them so far. They were in the files I haven’t unzipped yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s so many of them it’s daunting. I finally unzipped them all and put in a spreadsheet because some of the names don’t make sense either!

1 Like

Ooooo FUN!

MakeCNC carrot?

1 Like

They ran a black Friday special on their lifetime membership, and I posted it here on the forum so as not to be the only person who got sucked in. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

There are a couple of us who got the lifetime membership a number of years ago, you’re not alone. :slight_smile:

The trouble with having thousands of designs (and then resources like Steve Good) is that it’s easy to end up taking inspiration but doing your own mashup design or just having too many options and not enough time. I think I’ve cut less than a handful of designs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I hadn’t even gotten them all unzipped and categorized before they sent out the latest update! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe we should make a pact to each build and post one MakeCNC design per month. It would be fun to see each other’s photos!

2 Likes

I use a powershell script to automate that. Takes about 2 minutes :slight_smile:

They also have plasma designs - I’m going to do an 8 foot T-Rex this summer if I can carve out the time to tweak the design and get it into my tool pathing software.

1 Like

THAT I want to see!

Way cool

Oh boy, my nephews would LOVE these! Very nice