Tracing vector file in inkscape

If you want to use it in the future the <$3.00 paid to the artist is worth it. until then I have it sequestered in the do not use reference subdirectory of ideas.

I think I like your method better than mine, especially the addition of the stoke width to offset the outline

Your method is a good one, and boils down to the same thing as mine, just goes to show there are lots of ways to get it done. I tend to do the boolean route because it’s sometimes less fiddly than manipulating the original path by hand – in this case, I think they’re about the same amount of effort.

2 Likes

I just bought it – now that it’s been all optimized for GF, how could I not? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When I looked I saw that there was a continuous outline, had it not been I would have duplicated and used the node editor to delete what was not outline and repaired as needed.

1 Like

That seller is going to wonder why her owl just became the most popular item in her shop =) She is scratching her head in wonder it’s probably been listed for ages. Now all of a sudden it will be trending. We just made someones weekend for sure!

6 Likes

We have done that before :sunglasses: nearly drove them out of business :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.