Travel Maps on a Glowforge - what do you think?

Since everyone has been loving these travel maps, I thought I would share a couple of my favourites that I have made on my Glowforge. These were all cut on a Glowforge using a combination of 1/4" Purebond Maple from HD and Whiteboard. So far everyone has been loving them, what do you think?

For more info on how I made them feel free to join my Glowforge FB Community Here.

47 Likes

Wow! I really like the backgrounds that they are set against. It’s not something I see often and I like it.

6 Likes

Lovely, especially the first one!

5 Likes

I like that last one man. Nice work.

5 Likes

Nice work! I love the last one too. I have one state to go, Iowa, and mine will be all filled in :smile:

5 Likes

Those are incredible. Especially the first one!

4 Likes

Thanks, I have made a few others as well.

1 Like

Wow very cool, you can go visit the field of dreams in Iowa! Thats on my bucket list. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think they all look great! I love the different backgrounds.

3 Likes

I need Alaska, Louisiana, and Minnesota. Soooo close!

3 Likes

I love maps … and yours look awesome!

1 Like

I love that each state is framed and pieced separately. Most maps I see have all the states cut apart, but you can’t put Nebraska in without Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas under them to hold it up. The state pieces themselves could even be cut one at a time and customized with the dates of the trip. Great Idea, love 'em all (especially the first one with the pop of green)

6 Likes

Ooh! or with pictures. Love that.

2 Likes

These are great designs, no wonder people are loving them, congratulations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FANTASTIC!!! So many ways you could customize

2 Likes

That is deluxe! Nice maps!

1 Like