Tray Box for Remotes

A simple tray box cut out of Thick Walnut Plywood. We have four remotes for the television and accessories. Two are located near where my husband sits, and the other two are in a drawer near me, as they aren’t frequently used. So, this is to clear up his table a bit. :slight_smile:

He also has an old handheld game, so added a slot for it. Thought I’d add the file, in case anyone has a need for it.

Remote Box

39 Likes

Very nice. Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you! Great practical cut!

5 Likes

Most excellent! Wish I had time to knock one out for this holiday, but his birthday is coming up! :grinning:

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Nice practical cut, thank you! I used to have that Draw Poker game, and a few others. Probably in a dumpster somewhere, now :frowning:

5 Likes

We have several different handheld games from when the kids were young. Think he got this game from his Dad.

I sent a picture to someone and they know someone that plays the same game all the time. Guess it is more popular than I realized.

6 Likes

This is great, thank you!

3 Likes

I have been thinking about making a tool organizer for the tabletop to practice efficient tool use. Now I know what to make it out of. I have a lot of thick walnut plywood that will be hefty enough for the job. Thanks for the inspiration.

4 Likes

Great for a quick gift! Thanks!

3 Likes

I hadn’t used the thick walnut in some time. It really is gorgeous. It will be a nice treat for your eyes to see when grabbing tools.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing! I can think of many uses for this besides remotes. I used to love playing that game!

2 Likes

I am completely new to the community, can you tell me how to download the files?

Just right click on the diagram and “Save image as” to your desired file location. Don’t click on the pictures themselves, but anywhere on the little boxes below the pics. You don’t have to click on each one, it’ll save the whole thing.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I love it! unfortunately when I asked about making one my husband just said “We’ll just lose it.” which is probably true!

3 Likes