Treehouse 2.0

After the smashing defeat of my other treehouse, I now have one preeminently attached on my HO Scale train set layout. This one was a bit quicker because I didn’t have to make the tree - I actually had an old, dead Bosnia out in the shed so I just painted some of the needles green.

.125” MDF, .06” Basswood, card-stock, and craft book paper.

90 Likes

This is so great! My house is where Bonsai trees come to die, I didn’t know you could revive them with green paint! That’s genius!

14 Likes

This is amazing. I love them both!

6 Likes

It’s every bit as wonderful as your other one! If I had my way, every bonsai tree should have a treehouse.

10 Likes

Oh my goodness!! Spectacular build!

6 Likes

This makes me happy. It’s truly amazing.

7 Likes

This is a great little treehouse! Wonderful to bring back the old bonsai!

8 Likes

Fantastic as always.

6 Likes

LOL! Some people have a plant nursery, we have a hospice.

13 Likes

I love it!

3 Likes

That is really wonderful.

4 Likes

I Love miniatures and this is amazing. So much detail. It looks like it is a small part of a larger diorama. Such a labor of love.

4 Likes

Wow, these are always just so amazing to me! Great job!

6 Likes

Realt Amazing! What did you use to make the chain?

4 Likes

Definitely a tree house bonsai!

4 Likes

These are so incredibly charming. They make me feel like a little kid.

4 Likes

What fun! Great execution!

1 Like

So glad you made another! You weren’t able to salvage your first one at all? And I bet you are the only one who’s thought of putting a tree house in your train set! Love it!!

1 Like

:heart:
I’m now imagine the guy living in that treehouse crawling up onto his roof to carefully trim back the branches that were starting to grow down in order to keep that macro bonsai look :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

BAZINGA! :glowforge: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: