Trial Pop Ups

I appreciate the trial. I don’t really use it much, but I would really like to know how to turn off the pop ups that guide me through it every time I turn it on. I can’t see anything that allows me to do this. Can you direct me to that setting?

1 Like

Sounds like you are blocking cookies or similar from the site. The pop-ups only appear once per browser.

3 Likes

Definitely a cookies issue. I cleared caches and cookies to address a non-GF issue yesterday, and they were back the next time I used the app.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. Yes, it does only happen once per browser session. I was hoping I could just turn them off. I appreciate the guided tour but I feel like I don’t need to be guided through it every day. :grinning:

Yeah same deal here. Just seems like over kill to be guided on a daily basis when I open the browser. :slightly_smiling_face:

It is a problem on your end, your browser is not saving cookies or something along those lines. You should not be seeing it every time you open your browser.

1 Like

Well that was embarrassing. I saw all the cookies comments and went back and realized I do not click the buttons I just click in the screen to make them go away. So I clicked all the buttons and lo-and-behold no more pop ups. It’s like magic! :joy:

10 Likes

I’m sorry for the frustration caused by the messages about the trial features appearing each time you logged in and used the app. I’m glad to hear that they are no longer popping up after the buttons were clicked. I’m going to close this topic. If you run into trouble again, or have any questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help!