Triangular Earrings

Hi All,
I was looking through some projects made on the glowforge, and they inspired me to make some earrings!

I saw a post with earrings that had a leather strap connecting the hooks and the hanging part together, and it inspired me to make something similar. I used walnut hardwood for the triangles and medium natural leather for the straps, and the hooks were from amazon.

Anyway, here is the design, but please do not resell it or use in a commercial manner as I am selling them on an online store that I just opened today!

Leather and Wood Earrings Glowforge

Hopefully that file upload worked…

32 Likes

Nice design, they look great in the walnut!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I do need to make myself some earrings, just haven’t bought the hooks yet.

2 Likes

Nice design! Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the file and the pics.

1 Like

The little leather strap is a pretty cool idea. It certainly adds a lot to the look compared to just a hole in the wood or a metal loop of some kind.

3 Likes

These are really pretty!

1 Like

A better deal than I got for them
https://www.amazon.com/Paxcoo-Jewelry-Making-Supplies-Kit/dp/B077BTQ3S1/ref=pb_allspark_dp_session_sims_pao_desktop_3/139-7209850-6317107?pd_rd_w=DJ5z5&pf_rd_p=3ac2ce50-9d75-4bd3-868d-72b252a0623c&pf_rd_r=C6E2GM61PB4YGR3882QC&pd_rd_r=b19270b2-6332-4905-90eb-854d95fc1e8e&pd_rd_wg=MkjEQ&pd_rd_i=B077BTQ3S1&psc=1

2 Likes

Thanks for the link!

2 Likes

I love the elegant and simple design.

2 Likes

This is a very lovely design idea!
Thank you!

1 Like

Lovely. Lots more where that came from I would imagine

2 Likes

I really like the look of these. The use of mixed media is inspired.

1 Like