Trouble ordering from the store... Could someone place an order for me?

For the past couple days I’ve been trying to order some materials off of the glowforge site. I have everything in my cart and I enter my address and hit save and continue and then it blanks out. I’ve tried ordering on couple different computers as well as my phone and I get the same issue. I’m not sure if it’s something with my account or something like that but was wondering if someone here would be willing to place the order for me? I have contacted support but I have a feeling it might be a little bit until I hear back from them and need this material for a project coming up quite soon

in the past this has been caused by items going out of stock while in the cart and stale login cookies

Interesting. I went back and deleted all the cookies and all that stuff from my browser and I didn’t fix it still. I went and checked each item in my cart to make sure that they weren’t out of stock and they all seem to be in stock. I deleted one by one and try to check out but came up with the same error each time.

I also tried putting my card back on the account. Another thread said that expired cards might be the issue. Mine wasn’t expired but I thought I would give it a shot. No dice

I was just typing that. I think your’e stuck on support looking at your account. sorry

1 Like

Are you using a US shipping address?

Yep.

Thanks for letting us know about this. We’re looking into your account now and will follow up in email. This this is specific to your account, I’m going to close this thread.

If you run into any other trouble, please let us know here or at support@glowforge.com

1 Like