Trying to order from the shop

I have a cart full of items and when I try to check out I get a message that says. “Something went wrong. Please try again.” I have refreshed the browser several times and always have the same issue.

Ryan

Thank you so much for the details. I’m looking into it now. As soon as I have more information I’ll update this thread.

Same here, error 500. what ever that means.

Happened to me too, but I got the confirmation email and order seemed to go through. This has happened twice to me for the past 5 days or so.

My Glowforge Pro comes today. I’ve been trying to get a second pair of goggles so my husband and I can use it together. I’ve tried ordering them with Chrome, Opera, Edge, and Explorer. I get the same error with each browser.

If you’re not actively using the pass-through and have the shields in place you don’t need a pair of laser glasses.

If you are doing things with the pass-through then an alternative to the GF supplied glasses are these that I get from Amazon (use them for classes I teach on lasers):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HJMS4A/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L2SU1TY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The black ones are similar in style to the GF ones but the others are good for full side and over big glasses use. The black ones fit over normal sized glasses, especially wire framed ones.

1 Like

Thanks!!

I’m having the same issue…I have a cart full of proofgrade materials and when I click checkout, I get “Something went wrong. Please Try Again”.

My order was able to process last night. This can be closed (as far as my issue goes).

I had the same issue. And still, on the same page, today. By switching from chrome to edge as the browser I was able to process the order. I suspect the fresh start, rather than the particular browser, fixed the issue but there was some problem in the store front.

Thank you for your patience. @ryanspradlin, can you please retry your Shop purchase?

It was resolved yesterday. Thanks. I posted that I was all good in the
forum.

Ryan