Tv for your gift cards

Turned my retro tv watch stand into two different versions of gift card holders.
One has a smaller screen thats centered and the other has a larger screen to the left.
I’m pretty happy with how they turned out.
I made and extra slot for a second card in the backs of each too.
Which colors do you like most?

If you’d like to make your own, I have the files up for grabs online here: FreshStartCustoms | Etsy

29 Likes

I don’t recall any back then that were not black with silver antenna, except very late one of the last ones I had was painted with a design of dark wood.

1 Like

Looks great. I made the watch stand out of black acrylic and it turned out good too:-)

1 Like

Very cool. Glad to hear it worked out

1 Like

Those are awesome! I love the brighter colors, gives them more of a 60’s/70’s retro feel. Great job!

2 Likes

Love them!!

1 Like

Fun idea!

2 Likes

Love these.

1 Like

I love the Nordstrom’s card in there - looks like the old test patterns! (oops, showing my age!)

2 Likes

I honestly didn’t notice that was a Nordstrom’s card, I THOUGHT it was a test pattern mock up that was in there! :rofl:

2 Likes

Had I not seen his other designs for card holders, I wouldn’t have thought it was Nordstroms either! And then I see the little “NORD…” in the bottom right corner. But yeah, I thought it was a test pattern at first!

2 Likes

These are cute.

2 Likes

I think using the contrasting colour from the gift card is the best! The bright blue with the orange HD card POPs

3 Likes

Genius

1 Like

What a great idea! Agree the Norstrom card really makes it.

5 Likes