Ultimate storage organizer

I made a giant free standing storage organizer to go with my series of organizers. This seems to be the most popular one so far.

If interested in making your own, here is my shop link: etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

38 Likes

Hey Joshua, really liked some of your shop stuff.

As a shopper I did find the initial thumbnail a bit intimidating. I imagine that you are trying to communicate a lot in one initial view, but it was hard to see the product itself.

I hope the unprovoked feedback is okay. Happy selling and making!

-Ed

5 Likes

Very nice project. It would work for organizing so many different things.

3 Likes

No problems, I thought about changing up my shop photos sometime in the future. I just like to be up front with the info at first glance because most people don’t read the about this item section and have had people try to resell my files before. I am still thinking of a different way to display it where info is given on main photo. This seems to have been working so far to this point. I will continue to look into different ways in the future, it will just be a overall rearrangement of the shop so I will need to find time. Thanks for the feedback and interest in my designs.

3 Likes

For sure, thank you

Very cool design!

2 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Nicer than my design

2 Likes

You have certainly been keeping busy. This is very similar to one I have. Well done.

1 Like

Got one very similar sitting I made next to my monitor. I like the use of the acrylic, makes a nice finish.

1 Like

I have to disagree. I prefer the way you do it Josh. If I search for say, Eiffel Tower, and I’m scrolling through endless thumbnail pictures I hate having to click on each link, scroll down read a bunch of info just to figure out if I can sell what I make or what program I need to open the file. And I absolutely LOVE the way you have the few bullet point that let me know its easy, how much weight it holds etc. I wish everybody did this. I am WAY more likely to click your link over someone else’s. :slight_smile:

1 Like