Ultra-high detail model of the new Tesla Cybrtrk

I am reminded of the old Land Rovers that were also short of fancy curves and what was considered ugly at first became classic

3 Likes

Can anyone who successfully cut this share what settings they used for cutting this from SS? I’ve been trying all afternoon and it’s not even leaving a mark. I can’t believe this paperweight can’t get thru this stuff!

6 Likes

I Think I Get It Now (Analyzing Social Media In Light Of 146,000 Reservations).
https://cleantechnica.com/2019/11/24/tesla-cybertruck-i-think-i-get-it-now-analyzing-social-media-in-light-of-146000-reservations/

1 Like

Ugh… So in another 10 years I’m gonna be that guy? The one who has to have occasion to use the sentence “Back in my day, trucks were trucks! Real trucks! Not friggin’ spaceships!” or “You kids wouldn’t know a truck if it hitcha!”

5 Likes

The shape has grown on me a little, as a general/crossover vehicle. Not as a truck.

There can be no cab & chassis version of it. No flatbed option. Can it fifth-wheel? I can’t tell. Can it be fitted with a snowplow? A winch? A lumber rack could be made to work, but tool boxes? How does it fare when a front-end loader dumps a yard of gravel into it? Can the telescoping ramp deal with mud? What is the range when it is fully loaded? How much range do you lose each time you charge the atv… can it handle a whole weekend of camping and riding without carrying along a gas generator to charge it?

3 Likes

To be fair to the vehicle, I made a slightly more detailed version. Still not a truck.

Cut and score version:
cybrtrkD

Engrave, Score, and Cut version (throws mask and clipping path errors which can be ignored):
cybrtrk.pdf (910.7 KB)

This is the cut & score version, parked behind a truck:

Here is the PDF version with the shading engraved + score:

15 Likes

that is WAY better looking than the tesla truck.

btw, i like Truckla way better than this thing.

oh, and…

Elon Musk unveils Tesla’s Cyber-School Bus

10 Likes

I would totally buy a Truckla.

Nobody has brought up the VW Thing yet. Those were the Tesla Truck of the '70s, I think. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

the kubelwagon was still better looking than the new tesla truck.

2 Likes

I thought it was really cool :heart_eyes: hard to make it down the highway, and seriously in need of a paint job (on a desert like Tatooine it would never rust that badly) but conceptually I love it.

3 Likes

And this will actually make me buy it :rofl:

7 Likes

omg, simone’s response was the best.

8 Likes

First ornament on the tree…

8 Likes

Nice!

I would drive the hell out of this thing! (Maybe the longer bed and a shorter frunk)

**HS! She made that! I’m in love!!

6 Likes

she’s one of my favorite youtubers. she does things that are both cool and stupid (separately or together) and has a great sense of humor.

5 Likes

Truckla! If Elon would sell these I would sign up in a heartbeat!

6 Likes

Love it! Going to stop working on mine yours so much better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

more on simone here in Wired.

4 Likes

https://folduptoys.com/portfolio/tesla-cybertruck/

3 Likes