Unable to delete items downloaded from catalog

I accidentally downloaded the same design multiple times and want to clean up my dashboard. The option to delete comes up, but I can’t delete the design. Anyone know the secret to doing this?

I don’t think that is what happened. When you download something from the catalog, and then go back to the catalog, redownloading isn’t an option, it just says “Open my design”. What may have happened is, you may be looking at a file with multiple parts. For example, the (Thick Plywood) Scented Oil Rack on my dashboard shows up 3 times, with a (1), (2), and (3) in front of each. That isn’t because I downloaded it 3 times, it is because it requires 3 sheets to make the design. What designs are you referring to, specifically?

4 Likes

Omg yes! Thank you. That explains it. It was the barrel lamp and I see now that each one is a separate sheet. :woman_facepalming:t2:

But I still can’t delete them from my dashboard once they are downloaded from the catalog right?

1 Like

As far as I know, that is correct.

Thanks for the answer @tjones , that’s right. I’m going to close this thread @elinaoda - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!