Unable to load design

After my machine takes a decade preparing my print, it gives me an error that suggests I refresh my browser and reboot the machine. I have done both without success. This has been going on and getting gradually worse since yesterday.
It not never works if I focus my machine first, and works 1/10 of the time if I don’t.
The glowforge status page says everything is up and running. Is this problem just me?

Nope. There are other topics about the issue. Not just you.

You must have the first glowforge sold!

When things slow down, try clearing your cache and restarting the browser. That usually fixes it for me.

Every time I’ve gotten that error it’s because there is something funky in my art. Duplicated lines, way too many nodes, something.

Worth going over it - and/or verifying that you’re still having the error with known-good art.

I wish I could, it’s all glowforges images though

I’ll try it, thanks!

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve hit this snag. I’ve extracted the log files from your Glowforge to review your most recent prints, and it appears you’ve been able to print the file you were originally running into trouble with. Could you let us know if you are still experiencing trouble?

You mentioned “I wish I could, it’s all glowforges images though” does that mean that the design was created using the Glowforge Print tools, or was it created in another program and uploaded?

Did the errors only occur with this particular design, or any designs?

Clearing my cache ended up working. It was the glowforge premium beta images though… thanks fir following up!

1 Like

Thank you for the update. It’s great to hear that clearing your cache resolved the trouble you were running into! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble again, or have any questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help.

1 Like