Unable to print error

I’m trying to print on 1/8" birchwood for a simple project. This is about the 5th or 6th day I’ve used my glowforge pro. I’m now suddenly getting a printing error:

An error occurred on your Glowforge. Please refresh your browser before printing. It may also help to turn your Glowforge off and then on again.

I’ve turned the glowforge off/on and refreshed my page multiple times and it still gives the same error. This is very frustrating from a brand new machine. To add I’ve cleaned the printer head mirror and the camera the way you’re instructed and I still get an error. Help.

Try printing a project you already did successfully.
If it prints okay, your issue may be a complex error in your new design.

3 Likes

I tried that and it worked. Definitely the file. Thank you!!

1 Like

If ever in doubt always run the gift of good measure. If that works fine then your machine is operating correctly.

4 Likes

If you cannot figure out what the issue is on your own, many people here will check your art work and possibly reveal the issue.
A caution here. If it is proprietary art (purchased design), sharing it may be a no no.

If it is your own design and you cannot resolve it, sharing it may be your solution.

2 Likes

thank you. It was a purchased file, so the owner of the original file helped me out. They sent a new file and it worked perfectly.

Thank you again!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.