UNABLE TO UPLOAD FILE... error message

Every time I try to upload a new svg file an error message comes up. This has never happened before.

3 Likes

Its happening to a lot of users. Not a machine issue, its a company server issue. been down about an hour now.

2 Likes

This is happening to me also. Glad I am not the only one. VERY stressful when I am trying to get an item done and out the door. Now this. Hopefully their server is back up very soon. :unamused:

2 Likes

glad to know its not just me!

1 Like

Whew - me too - I was starting to get stressed.

2 Likes

Same here, work to be done and no way to do it. And I hear nothing but crickets from support.

this is pretty insane if you ask me…and of course this would happen as soon as I need to get orders out the door.

1 Like

Also getting the same error. Have tried completing a full reset of the printer and system. Hopefully they have it up soon!

Happening for me as well; Uploaded my first two images and failed on the third around 12:45p EST. I’m glad I found this thread, If I see reboot your device and restart your browser one more time…

You would think with the cost of these machines they would have some server redundacy/fail-over/revert back capability to get people up and running quickly.

2 Likes

1 Like

Hello @elisa.silverio1

Thank you for bringing this up.

We did have an issue which impacted your ability to upload design files, but this has been resolved. Please try your upload again.

If there is an issue, reach back out and we’ll make sure that we get this taken care of for you.