Unclear on the concept

That sounds good. Right now…I’m trying to figure out why I have no cookies in this house…I’m wondering what kind of adult I’ve become…my childhood dream was to always have a cheesecake in the fridge…where’s my cheesecake?? :sob: :rofl: Sorry…I shouldn’t be allowed to interact with people while hungry.

The food trucks around here come during every event the schools have. Unfortunately, it’s all the same salty/greasy stuff to me. The only one I’ve liked so far was actually a truck in downtown LA close to the Peterson Automotive Museum. And I think it was gyros.

6 Likes

I have this in the fridge right now:

Whenever the kids want some, they get Graham Crackers and dip them like it is a chip.

4 Likes

Nope. No snacks here, but seriously considered that for a moment!

3 Likes

Omg…my brain is thanking you, but my waistline and wallet hate you…i didn’t know this existed. I was about to head out to the store anyways… one more item on my list…

6 Likes

I had no idea that existed, either. Bad news for me…

3 Likes

Have you tried the Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll hack? Just keep some tubes of Grands in the fridge and you’re only minutes away from moist cinnamon pillowy clouds of goodness.

3 Likes

I have never heard of this, but now I have to try. @bill.m.davis I looked everywhere around here and could NOT find that cheesecake filling. Where do you buy it??

3 Likes

I just get it at Walmart. I didn’t think it was regional thing, but maybe it is? (Or maybe they just sell out?)

They don’t have it all the time, but quite frequently I see it there.

2 Likes

Must be regional. No store carries that here…

2 Likes

I count myself lucky then, this stuff is awesome!

Do you have any of the other Philadelphia cream cheese products?

1 Like

Yes, plain and chive. I have a pack in my fridge now. I buy two-packs for slathering on toasted bagels with marmite.

They also have “whipped” products but not this.

1 Like

Found this over lunch at Giant.

Bought a pack of the cherry.

3 Likes

Wondering if this is new and hasn’t reached our market yet.

Don’t need to know. Although I could stand to gain some weight - lost 70lbs in the past year.

so… verdict. meh. for $4.50, i’ll go buy a grocery store made slice of cheesecake, which would taste better. i mean, if someone gave me this, it’s fine to eat. but it’s not a cheesecake replacement. i may be a food snob, so YMMV.

3 Likes

Laughing a bit at the ‘edible’ cookie dough right below that. Apparently, they’ve realized that a whole lot of old people were eating it during their entire lives and never dropped dead from it. Finally figured out that more money could be made. Sheesh!

2 Likes

i’ve seen edible cookie dough for a long time. not necessarily nestle.

Yes…me, too. Right in my own kitchen. Not saying it’s a new thing…just that it’s a ‘thing’.

Just because you haven’t gotten salmonella from raw flour doesn’t mean it isn’t a thing.

1 Like

No disagreement from me, there. That wasn’t my point, but oh well…

Well this was originally about unclear concepts, so I guess we are right on topic!

3 Likes