Understand

I can’t get different cuts and when I try to color esch part the color won’t show up

This is likely issue with your file. What program are you using? And what is your goal? Are you expecting each line/shape to show up as a separate step in the GFUI?

Usually including a pic of the GFUI, explain what you want cut, and attaching the file will allow others to help you trouble shoot your issue.

4 Likes

The colour never shows up - everything is B/W to the GF - what it should be doing is the thing you have coloured red will show up as a different command than the thing you coloured green - like this:
/uploads/db6859/original/3X/5/f/5f33ee2dc1f0483977d4314615d60402e91707f2.svg
I then set the red things to cut and the green things to engrave (and the black things to score) in the GFUI

4 Likes

What program are you using to create your file, and can you share your file so we can help you?

I’m so sorry you hit a snag with getting your file set up! Could you please send us the file you’re having this trouble with? We’ll be happy to take a closer look. If you’d rather not share it on the forum, you can also email it to us at support@glowforge.com.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.